PřF:C8860 Modern Synthesic Methods (Sele - Course Information
C8860 Modern Synthesic Methods (Selected Chapters)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- An advanced course of methods of synthetic chemistry for students of organic and inorganic chemistry. Theory and applications of modern synthetic methods, i. e. phase transpher catalysis methods, ultrasound action, microwave irradiation and photochemistry in syntheses.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.