PřF:C8860 Synthesic Methods of Green Che - Course Information
C8860 Synthesic Methods of Green Chemistry (Selected Chapters)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
- Wed 10:00–11:50 03021
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- An advanced course of methods of synthetic chemistry for students of organic and inorganic chemistry. Theory and applications of modern synthetic methods, i. e. phase transpher catalysis methods, ultrasound action, microwave irradiation and photochemistry in syntheses.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: každý lichý rok.
General note: Znalosti budou vyžadovány u státní závěrečné zkoušky z organické chemie v magisterském studijním programu!.