PřF:F2252 Elements of astronomy 2 - Course Information
F2252 Elements of astronomy 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Pokorný, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Pokorný, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Mikulášek, CSc.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Pokorný, CSc.
- Mon 14:00–15:50 Hv, Mon 16:00–16:50 Hv
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Applied Physics (programme PřF, B-AF, specialization Astrophysics)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.