PřF:Bi8380 Field course botany & zoology - Course Information
Bi8380 Didactic field course of botany and zoologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Hrouda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Adam Konečný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Igor Malenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Polášek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Olga Rotreklová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi1090 Phylog. & diver. algae & fungi && Bi2030 High. plant phylog. & divers. && Bi1030 Inverteb. phylog. & divers. && Bi2090 Verteb. phylog. & divers. && ( Bi2230 Field course of botany || 2130 ) && ( Bi4360 Field pract. zool. || Bi2140 Zool. field practice )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology (programme PřF, N-UCB) (2)
- Course objectives
- Practice is focused to intensify the knowledge of our flora and fauna. Species determination in field. Structure of the biocoenoses in the terrestric and aquatic ecosystems and analysis of their ecological relations to their environment.
- Learning outcomes
- Graduate of the field course obtains the knowledge of:
- identification of vascular plants, bryophytes, lichens and fungi in selected region;
- identification of invertebrates and vertebrates in natural habitats, including their voices;
- basic methods of field work and sampling.
- 1st-4th day: two botanical and two zoological excursions to the important localities of the Zdárské vrchy hills (Zákova hora hill, Velké Dárko lake etc.). 5th day: examination in the excursion centre (Cikháj).
- DOSTÁL, Josef. Nová květena ČSSR. Praha: Academia, 1989. 1548 pp. ISBN 80-200-0095-X. info
- Teaching methods
- Fieldworks, demonstration of flora and fauna during all-day excursions.
- Assessment methods
- Test of knowledge of common species (determination test in field), credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: blok 5 dnů.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5D.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/Bi8380