PřF:S5003 Seminar Structural biology - Course Information
S5003 Field seminar – Structural biologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! NOWANY ( S5030 MU Life Scinces Seminar , S5035 MU Life Scinces Seminar , XD010 MU Life Scinces Seminar , XD011 MU Life Scinces Seminar , Bi0011 MU Life Scinces Seminar , CB060 NCBR seminar , CC060 NCBR seminar )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This seminary serves to acquaint students of particular study field with research results of their colleagues and invited guests. Also, each student has to present his or her results during the semester
- Assessment methods
- The student has to attend at least 10 seminars per semester (LSS or regular ones being held at Faculty of Science or Faculty of Medicine, not unregular guest lectures, group meetings etc). From those, at least 4 lectures must be from *MU Life Sciences Seminar* series. The student is responsible for a self-monitoring his/her attendance on seminars. Each seminar must be confirmed by the seminar tutor by his/her signature. The attendance form can be downloaded from IS https://is.muni.cz/auth/el/1431/podzim2019/S5003/um/Structure_biology_attendance_sheet.docx The student is also obliged to participate on Welcome & Info PhD Day during autumn semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: lze zapsat osmkrát; Students enrolled for S5003 subject should not enrol to subjects S5030, S5035, XD010, XD011, Bi0011, CB060 or CC060.