LF:aBFCJ0161 Čeština pro cizince I -c - Informace o předmětu
aBFCJ0161 Čeština pro cizince ILékařská fakulta
- 0/3/0. 3 kr. Ukončení: z.
- Mgr. Martin Punčochář (cvičící)
PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D. (cvičící)
Mgr. Petra Wachsmuthová (cvičící), PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D. (zástupce)
PhDr. Jana Vyorálková (pomocník)
- PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D.
Oddělení Centra jazykového vzdělávání na Lékařské fakultě - Fakultní oddělení celoškolských kateder - Lékařská fakulta
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Oddělení Centra jazykového vzdělávání na Lékařské fakultě - Centrum jazykového vzdělávání
- Po 26. 9. až Pá 23. 12. St 10:20–12:50 A9/324
- The main aim of the course Czech for Foreigners is to teach students communicate with patients in Czech without any help of English speaking doctors or interpreters and independently write case history. First year students can understand vocabulary and basic phrases related to students, their families, and their immediate specific surrounding, provided people speak clearly and at a slow rate. The knowledge enables students to communicate in common routine tasks, such as shopping, accommodation, using public transport, orientation in the city, asking the way, being able to describe their place of living and people they know by simple phrases and sentences. Students should also be able to fill in forms with personal data, such as name, nationality and address when applying for residence accommodation.
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je určen pouze studentům mateřských oborů.
- Mateřské obory
- Cíle předmětu
- The aim of the tuition is working knowledge of the Czech language on the A1 level of the "Common European Framework of Reference" (CEFR/Independent User) checked by an examination. After first year students can understand vocabulary and basic phrases related to students, their families, and their immediate specific surrounding, provided people speak clearly and at a slow rate. The knowledge enables students to communicate in common routine tasks, such as shopping, accommodation, using public transport, orientation in the city, asking the way, being able to describe their place of living and people they know by simple phrases and sentences. Students should also be able to fill in forms with personal data, such as name, nationality and address when applying for residence accommodation. Emphasis put on knowledge of parts of body and basic useful phrases in medical communication.
- 1st week: LEKCE 1/1: Communicative Competency: Introduction, Greetings. Phrases in the classroom. Instructions. Where are you from? What do you do? Grammar: Czech alphabet. Pronunciation. Vowels, diphthongs. Consonants, assimilation of consonants in groups. Personal pronouns. The verb "být". The numbers 1 - 10.
- 2nd week: LEKCE 1/2: Communicative Competency: What do you do in Brno? Grammar: Who is it? What is it? Natural genders in Czech. Adressing people. Verb conjugation I (-at, -et/ět/-it, -ovat). The verb "mít".
- 3rd week: LEKCE 2/1: Communicative Competency: Where is it? Locations. How can I get there? Grammar: Grammatical genders I. Nominative sg. Ten, ta, to. Adjectives: hard and soft. Adverbs of direction and location.
- 4th week: TEST 1. LEKCE 2/2: Communicative Competency: Asking for and giving directions. Jedu autem etc. Writing e-mails. Grammar:: The verbs jít versus jet. Líbí se mi, chutná mi. The numbers 11-1000. Project 1: Mail kamarádovi/kamarádce.
- 5th week: LEKCE 3/1: Communicative Competency: Food and drink. In a restaurant. Grammar: Genders II (revision). Conjugation -u. The verbs chtít, jíst and mít rád/a.
- 6th week: LEKCE 3/2:Communicative Competency: Invitation. Grammar: The accusative singular I. Expressions with the verb mít.
- 7th week: TEST 2. LEKCE 4/1. Communicative Competency: My family. How old are you? Grammar: Possessive pronouns. Jaký, -á, -é?
- 8th weeks: LEKCE 4/2. Communicative Competency: Petr's family. Grammar: . (Possessive adjectives.) Revision of the accusative. Accusative sg of Ma. Verbs and basic prepositions with accusative. The numbers 1000-10 000. Project 2: Moje rodina.
- 9th week: TEST 3. LEKCE 5/1. Communicative Competency: REVISION: Formal and informal dialogues (Introduction, In a restaurant, Invitation, Your family). Grammar: When is it?What time is it? Times of the day.
- 10th week: DISSECTION PRACTICE.
- 11th week: TEST 4 (ORAL TEST). LEKCE 5/2: Communicative Competency: Marina's day. Daily routine. Grammar: What time is it? Talking about time (revision). Modal verbs I. Days of the week.
- 12th week: LEKCE 5/3. Communicative Competency: When will we meet? Marina's week. Grammar: Modal verbs II. The expression rád/a/i. Prepositions od-do. PROJECT 3: Můj den.
- 13th week: REVISION TEST 5 (1-5). Communicative Competency: Skřivánek, nebo sova? Grammar: Time expressions.
- 14th week: FINAL REVISION.
- 15th week: FINAL TEST.
- doporučená literatura
- GRUNDOVÁ, Dominika. Needs of Patients. Czech-English Phrasebook for Beginners. 2., revid. vyd. Praha: Eurolex Bohemia, 2004. 104 s. ISBN 80-86432-86-6. info
- HOLÁ, Lída. Česky krok za krokem 1. Praha: Akropolis 2016. 260 s. ISBN 978-80-7470-129-0.
- Výukové metody
- The tuition is realised in the form of practical courses.The following teaching methods are used: class discussion, roleplay, work in groups, reading, listening, writing HW (including Projects), word study. Emphasis put on selfstudy!
- Metody hodnocení
- The tuition is realised in the form of practical courses. The students' presence in these courses is strictly required, maximally two properly apologised absences (i.e. via the Study Department of the Faculty of Medicine)are tolerated. The tuition is finished by a course-unit credit given on the basis of the students' presence, preparation for classes, sitting for Progress Tests and their successful passing of a credit test.The basic limit for passing all tests is 70%. In case of passing five class tests, which are obligatory for all students, the basic limit in the credit test is reduced by 10%. Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam by awarding grade "NNN" in the Information System, and the Dean will initiate disciplinary proceedings that may result in study termination.
- Vyučovací jazyk
- Informace učitele
- Current information about the subject, consultation hours, etc. is accessible on the notice boards at the Language Center, Faculty of Medicine Division. Contact with teachers is provided by the secretary of the department (Kamenice 5, A15), tel.: 549 498 170.
- Další komentáře
- Studijní materiály
Předmět je vyučován každoročně.
- Nachází se v prerekvizitách jiných předmětů