FF:IJIB552 Language Drills 2-II - Course Information
IJIB552 Italian Language Drills 2 - IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 12:00–13:40 G25
- IJIB502 Practical Italian Ex. I Lev. 2
Practical Italian course 2-II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 45 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 7/45, only registered: 0/45
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is taught by using a communicative teaching approach with the use of original texts and audio/video material in order to make students learn Italian language in use. Focus on the four skills of Language: listening, speaking, reading, writing. Exit level: B2
- A course book and other audio/visual material will be used, and the students will carry out conversation and grammar exercises. Vocabulary: family and society; superstitions and horoscopes, food and recipes, music and Italian musicians. Grammar: passato prossimo e trapassato prossimo, futuro semplice e anteriore, condizionale presente, congiuntivo presente e passato, conditional sentences (type I and II). Text: focus on dependent clauses and subordinate conjunctions. Students have to read also the book "Il Decamerone / Dekameron - dvojjazyčná kniha B1/B2".
- required literature
- La Grassa M., "L’italiano all’università 2", Edilingua 2014.
- DE TOMMASO, Valeria. Il Decamerone / Dekameron - dvojjazyčná kniha B1/B2. Praha: Edika - Albatros, 2018. 136 s.
- recommended literature
- MANCINI, Daniela and Tommaso MARANI. Il congiuntivo : grammatica - esercizi - curiosità. Prima edizione. Firenze: ALMA, 2015. 160 stran. ISBN 9788861823723. info
- NOCCHI, Susanna. Nuova grammatica pratica della lingua italiana : esercizi - test - giochi. Edizione aggiornata, tutta a. Firenze: ALMA, 2011. 288 stran. ISBN 9788861822474. info
- Teaching methods
- Attendance is mandatory (at least 75%). Only three excused absences. Class materials will be put at students' disposal in the IS. Students have to (1) prepare an oral presentation and (2) write two short texts and save them in Odevzdávárna at last one week before the end of the course. The course ends with a written test.
- Assessment methods
- The course finishes with a written exam. In order to be admitted to the written test the students have to attend the course (75%), do the oral presentation and the two short texts required.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 2. ročníku.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen přednostně pro posluchače 2. ročníku.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/IJIB552