PřF:XD107 Seminar of Ph.D. Chemistry stu - Course Information
XD107 Seminar of Ph.D. Chemistry studiesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Josef Havel, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Study of chemistry.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: 1) to create milieu for presentation of scientific work results of students in doctoral study programme (DSP) Chemistry, especially for those who are preparing for Ph.D. dissertation defence 2) to give opportunity for making students familiar with research carried out at universities in other countries 3) to make students possible to follow public habilitation lectures
- Seminary is organized based on: 1)requirement of a superviser or a head of field comission or request of a Ph.D. student. 2)requirement to organize a lecture of a guest scientist 3)requirement of a head of habilitation comission
- KOMENSKÝ, Jan Amos. Schola ludus (Přít.) : De studii pansophici impedimentis ; Laborum scholasticorum in illustri patakino gymnasio continuatio ; Vydání spisu Fortiova a Erasmova ; Fortius redivivus ; Praecepta morum ; Leges scholae bene ordinatae ; Schola ludus ; Coronis. info
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.