PřF:XD107 Seminar of Ph.D. Chemistry stu - Course Information
XD107 Seminar of Ph.D. Chemistry studiesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Josef Havel, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Petr Klán, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jana Klánová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Ctibor Mazal, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Jan Preisler, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Sopoušek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Libuše Trnková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–17:50 A11/205
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: 1) to create milieu for presentation of scientific work results of students in doctoral study programme (DSP) Chemistry, especially for those who are preparing for Ph.D. dissertation defence 2)to enable to general chemical public to be aquainted with the research carried out within PhD students research and this way promote scientific co-operation 3) to give opportunity for making students familiar with research carried out at universities in other countries 4) to make students possible to follow public habilitation lectures
- Seminary is organized based on: 1)requirement of a superviser or a head of field comission or request of a Ph.D. student. 2)requirement to organize a lecture of a guest scientist 3)requirement of a head of habilitation comission
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.