PřF:XD107 Seminar of Ph.D. Chemistry stu - Course Information
XD107 Seminar of Ph.D. Chemistry studiesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Josef Havel, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Enrolment in any field of the doctoral program Chemistry.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Seminar XD107 is conducted as a one-day student conference and is intended for students in any field of the doctoral program Chemistry. Main objectives can be summarized as follows: 1) To create milieu for presentation of scientific work results of students in doctoral study program (DSP) Chemistry. 2) To present partial results of dissertation work in a form of a poster. 3) To present summary of results of dissertation thesis, this applies especially to those who are preparing for Ph.D. dissertation defence. 4) To give opportunity for making students familiar with research carried out at other universities in Czech Reapublic and abroad.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing this course, students will be: -Familiar with research topics and accomplishments of other research groups in Department of Chemistry and RECETOX; -To present partial results of dissertation work in a form of a poster. -To present succintly results of dissertation thesis in a form of a lecture
- One-day student konference; Compulsory attendance by all doctoral students in the Chemistry program; Section of lectures summarizing dissertation results; Poster session presenting partial results of dissertations; Active participation in the conference is based on: 1) request of a supervisor or a head of doctoral field commission or request of a Ph.D. student; 2) request to organize a lecture of a guest scientist;
- KOMENSKÝ, Jan Amos. Schola ludus (Přít.) : De studii pansophici impedimentis ; Laborum scholasticorum in illustri patakino gymnasio continuatio ; Vydání spisu Fortiova a Erasmova ; Fortius redivivus ; Praecepta morum ; Leges scholae bene ordinatae ; Schola ludus ; Coronis. info
- Teaching methods
- One-day student conference attended by all students enrolled in the doctoral program Chemistry.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is granted based on attendance list of the student conference.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.