ESF:MPE_CMAE Seminar in Macroeconomics - Course Information
MPE_CMAE Seminar in MacroeconomicsFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jitka Doležalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Miroslav Hloušek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Ondřej Krčál, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Zdeněk Tomeš, Ph.D.
Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Lydie Pravdová
Supplier department: Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MPE_CMAE/01: Mon 11:05–12:45 P403, J. Doležalová
MPE_CMAE/02: Mon 16:20–17:55 S308, M. Hloušek
MPE_CMAE/03: Mon 12:50–14:30 P403, O. Krčál
MPE_CMAE/04: Mon 12:50–14:30 P312, J. Doležalová
MPE_CMAE/05: Mon 14:35–16:15 P403, J. Čapek
MPE_CMAE/06: Mon 14:35–16:15 S308, O. Krčál
MPE_CMAE/07: Tue 12:50–14:30 P201, M. Hloušek
MPE_CMAE/08: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Hloušek
MPE_CMAE/09: Wed 11:05–12:45 P312, J. Čapek
MPE_CMAE/10: Mon 18:00–19:35 P403, M. Hloušek
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! PEMAC2 Macroeconomics II - seminar
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course Macroeconomics Tutorial 2 supplements the course Macroeconomics 2. The main goal of the course is to enable the students a better understanding and application of the knowledge acquired in the course of intermediate macroeconomics.
- 1/ Macroeconomic data 2/ National Income 3/ Money and Inflation 4/ Open Economy 5/ Unemployment 6/ Solow model I 7/ Solow model II 8/ ISLM model 9/ Mundell-Fleming model 10/ Aggregate Supply and Phillips Curve 11/ Monetary and Fiscal Policy 12/ Consumption
- required literature
- KAUFMAN, Roger T. Student guide and workbook for use with Macroeconomics N. Gregory Mankiw. 6th ed. New York: Worth Publishers, 2007. xiii, 378. ISBN 9780716773399. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminars relate to the course Macroeconomics 2 and allow student to solve examples, elaborate case studies and discuss.
- Assessment methods
- Teaching methods: computation of exercises in selected topics
Type of completion: written tests with average hit rating minimum 60 %.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět PEMAC2.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses