ESF:XPH_MUS2 MUNISS - Course Information
XPH_MUS2 Masaryk university students studiesFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Ing. Jan Žák (seminar tutor)
Ing. Eva Švandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Bc. Sylva Žáková Talpová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Ing. Jan Žák
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
This course is only for students that will be members of teams taking part in MUNISS project (students selected into teams during the XPH_MUSS course or through other ways).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/100, only registered: 0/100, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/100
- Course objectives
- Students will gain experience in the field of team work, work in multi-disciplinary area and will have the possibility to use the already gained knowledge for the purpose of a making of a complex study.
- The main goal of the MUNISS project is to give students a chance to work in an interdisciplinary team. Team works topics and their content will be set by the Brno City Municipality and the Czech Chamber of Commerce. Members of the best teams will be rewarded.
- Teaching methods
- This is a project course, i.e. the main focus is on the team work/project. The teaching will take form of intensive course. All requirements for attendance will be set on the team, not on individual students. Every topic has a lector, who will be supervising three teams that have the same topic.
- Assessment methods
- Course will end with team colloquium. Result depends on quality of the team report.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Předmět je určen pro studenty, kteří se chtějí zúčastnit případného vypsaného běhu Meziuniverzitní studentské soutěže.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zda tento předmět bude nakonec vyučován závisí na dohodě o případných projektech s Magistrátem města Brna.
- Teacher's information