ESF:XPH_MUS2 MUNISS - Course Information
XPH_MUS2 Interuniversity Student CompetitionFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Ing. Jan Žák (seminar tutor)
Ing. Bc. Sylva Žáková Talpová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Eva Švandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Ing. Jan Žák
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
This course is only for students that will be members of teams taking part in "Multinational university student studies" = MUNISS project and competition. Registration and team selection occurs on project page (www.muniss.cz).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 9/100, only registered: 0/100, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/100
- Course objectives
- Students will gain experience in the field of team work, work in multi-disciplinary area and will have the possibility to use the already gained knowledge for the purpose of a making of a complex study. Project is run in cooperation with Bratislava universities.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will gain experience with:
- team work;
- orientation and work in a multidisciplinary team;
- addressing complex problems presented by the municipalities (statutory cities) participating in the project.
- The main goal of the MUNISS project is to give students a chance to work in an interdisciplinary team. Team works topics and their content will be set by the Brno City Municipality or partner cities of the project. Members of the best teams will be rewarded.
- required literature
- Týmy dostanou potřebné podklady ke svým zpracovávaným tématům během realizace. Podklady ve formě konceptů, analýz a případových studií jsou poskytovány ve spolupráci se zadavatelem tématu (zapojená Statutární města).
- Teaching methods
- This is a project course, i.e. the main focus is on the team work/project. The teaching will take form of intensive course. All requirements for attendance will be set on the team, not on individual students. Every topic has a lector, who will be supervising three teams that have the same topic.
- Assessment methods
- Course will end with team colloquium. Result depends on quality of the team report.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Předmět je určen pro studenty, kteří se chtějí zúčastnit případného vypsaného běhu Meziuniverzitní studentské soutěže.
- Teacher's information