FSpS:p903 PE - Volleyball Intermediate - Course Information
p903 Physical Education - Volleyball IntermediateFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p903/1: Thu 15:30–17:00 velká těl. Vinařská, R. Vychodilová
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Students should master volleyball abilities and skills on the intermediate level.
- Intermediate: mastering of basic volleyball skills (different kinds of passes, smashing, jump service, block)in more demanding game situations
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials