FSpS:p903 PE - Volleyball Intermediate - Course Information
p903 Physical Education - Volleyball IntermediateFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p903/1: Thu 14:00–15:30 velká těl. pod Hradem
- ! NOWANY ( p901 Cognitive Hiking and Cycling , p902 PE - Fitnessyoga , p904 Physical Education - Climbing , p905 PE - Bodystyling , p906 PE - Aerobic-kick-box , p907 Physical Education - Squash , p908 Physical Education - Badminton , p909 Physical Education - Fitness , p910 PE - Table Tennis , p911 Physical Education - Futsal , p932 PE - beach volleyball , p933 PE-Fitness Boxing , p934 PE-Bouldering , p935 , p936 P.E.-Balance Exercise , p937 Nordic walking , p938 Elements of sporting massages , p939 PE - Orienteereng Activities , p940 P.E.-Capoeira , p941 Cycling for Visually Impaired , p942 Dance for Vissually Impaired , p944 PE - Snowboarding , p945 PE -In-line skating , p946 PE -Life and health protection , p947 PE - Hiking , p948 PE - Diving , p949 PE -Taiji , p950 PE - Yoga , p951 PE - Softball , p953 PE - Jogging , p954 PE - Outdoor activities , p955 PE - Mountainbikes , p956 PE-Climb. a bould. for impair. , P958 PE - athletics , P959 PE - Aerobic-mix , P960 PE - Aerobic-step , P961 PE - Aerobic-kick-box , P962 PE - Aerobic gymball , P963 PE - Aqua-aerobic , P964 PE - Ballet , P965 PE - Bodystyling , P966 PE - Body class , P967 PE - Fitnessyoga , P970 PE - Dance , P971 PE - Remedical PE , P972 PE - Pilates , P973 PE - Basketball , P974 PE - Floorball , P975 PE - Football , P976 PE - Futsal , P977 PE - Golf , P978 PE - Volleybal , P979 PE - Badminton , P981 PE - Tennis , P982 PE - Squash , P983 PE - Table tennis , P984 PE - Aikido , P986 PE - Karate , P987 PE - Self-defence , P988 PE - Swimming , P989 PE - Swimming-Beginners , P990 PE - Begginer Swimmers , P991 PE - Fitness , P992 PE - Skiing , P993 PE - Climbing , P994 PE - Canoeing , P995 PE - SPINNING exercise progr. , P998 PE - Sports exemption , P999 PE - Remedial exemption )&& POV_TV
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Students should master volleyball abilities and skills on the intermediate level.
- Intermediate: mastering of basic volleyball skills (different kinds of passes, smashing, jump service, block)in more demanding game situations
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials