FSpS:p902 PE - Fitnessyoga - Course Information
p902 Physical Education - FitnessyogaFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle The training of basic fitnessyoga poses and their varieties in configurations, mastering of yoga principles.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able to perform correctly asanas and movement in yoga, to breathe correctly and to keep healthy posture.
- -introduction of basic fitnessyoga principles -introduction of basic poses -the bases of exercise and breathing techniques -training and mastering of basic configurations and their modifications -training and mastering of complex configurations
- Teaching methods
- exercise lectures
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3 classes can be misses only - the substitution of more absence is not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p902