The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
Course Enrolment Limitations
The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
- training of basic skills and theoretical knowledge of climbing.
Lessons are focused on climbing and is not about teaching English any case.
Basic items and used instructions.
Belay and climbing technique.
HAGUE, Dan and Douglas HUNTER. The self-coached climber : the guide to movement, training, performance. Mechanicsburg, Pa.: Stackpole Books, 2006. xi, 228. ISBN 0811733394. info
- exercise, credit
- the credit is given to students for the attendance
- 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology
- the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
Language of instruction
Informace k výuce TV najdete na www.fsps.muni.cz/cus/.
The necessary equipment you can hire on the place. Charge is paid in cash.