The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
Course Enrolment Limitations
The course is offered to students of any study field.
Zumba is a dance lesson full of energy, great music and good mood. It mixes a dynamic latin-american music and latin-american dancing together with aerobics. It uses dance schools such as Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Reaggaeton, Flamenco, Hip-hop, Cha-cha, Samba, Calypso, Belly Dance and many more... It is based on the principle that sport is fun and should be simple. Sexy and energic rythms erouses a party atmosphere, which makes you feel great. It improves your mood! Choreographies mix slow and fast rythms in accordance with the interval training .It consumes fat, forms and builds the shape of body. Is is focused on your buttocks, legs, arms, belly and on the most important muscle in your body - the heart!
1. Training of the basic dance steps:merenge, salsa, regaeton, cumbia.
2. Connecting of simple choreograpies, which are the same for a particular song
3. Training of the basic dance steps:chacha, samba, calypso, belly dance, flamenco, hip-hop.
4. Training of the locomotory skills and coordinaton
5. Training of the locomotory memory, orientation in space, coordination of arms and legs
6. Bodybuilding of the body centre naturally and with fun.
PÉREZ, Beto and Maggie GREENWOOD-ROBINSON. Zumba : bavte se a zhubněte tancem! : nebojte se zumba diety ! Vyd. 1. Praha: Ikar, 2010. 294 s. ISBN 9788024913650. info
- exercise, credit
- the credit is given to students for the attendance
- 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology
- the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
Language of instruction
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.