FSpS:d4103 Prep. of disertation 3 - Course Information
d4103 Preparation of dissertation 3Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Jan Cacek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Jiří Novotný, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PaedDr. Martin Pupiš, PhD. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bc. Zdenko Reguli, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Alena Skotáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Tomáš Vodička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- d4102 Prep. of disertation 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Kinanthropology (programme FSpS, D-K) (2)
- Sports Sciences (programme FSpS, D-SS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Evaluation of the results, preparation of discussion, the basic structure of the theoretical part of the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to interpret the results, to prepare the discussion and develop the theoretical part of the dissertation.
- Preparation of the dissertation 3: Finishing the measurements, evaluation of questionnaires, preparation of theoretical parts etc. Preparation of the discussion.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (spring 2022, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2022/d4103