FSpS:d4103 Prep. of disertation 3 - Course Information
d4103 Preparation of dissertation 3Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- d4102 Prep. of disertation 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Evaluation of the results, preparation of discussion, the basic structure of the theoretical part of the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to interpret the results, to prepare the discussion and develop the theoretical part of the dissertation.
- Preparation of the dissertation 3: Finishing the measurements, evaluation of questionnaires, preparation of theoretical parts etc. Preparation of the discussion.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses