PrF:MVV2668K IntLegal Information Resources - Course Information
MVV2668K European and International Legal Information ResourcesFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Mgr. Jakub Harašta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. MgA. Jakub Míšek, Ph.D. (assistant)
JUDr. Danuše Spáčilová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Radim Polčák, Ph.D.
Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Hana Jelínková
Supplier department: Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV2668K/01: Mon 27. 2. to Fri 19. 5. each odd Monday 11:10–12:40 020, J. Harašta
MVV2668K/02: No timetable has been entered into IS. J. Harašta
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MP511Zk Intellectual Property && ! MP57902K European and International Legal Information Resources
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 19 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/19, only registered: 0/19
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Law (programme PrF, M-PPV) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: - understand the structure of European and international legal information resources - creatively use European and international legal resources - use advanced functions of basic European legal databases - elaborate analytical studies on European and international legal issues using foreign legal information
- dovednostní kurs - studijní literatura a studijní opory budou studentům poskytnuty prostřednictvím interaktivní osnovy
- Teaching methods
- 6 practical modules in a PC lab
- Assessment methods
- final written text with open questions and a research assignment of practical legal issue
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2017, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2017/MVV2668K