PrF:MP604Zk Commercial Law III - Course Information
MP604Zk Commercial Law IIIFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. JUDr. Josef Bejček, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Jarmila Pokorná, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Josef Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Eva Večerková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ing. Josef Šilhán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jaromír Kožiak, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Dana Ondrejová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Příkazská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. David Raus, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Radek Ruban, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Antoš (assistant)
Mgr. Zdeněk Houdek (assistant)
- prof. JUDr. Josef Bejček, CSc.
Department of Commercial Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Vladimíra Vraná
Supplier department: Department of Commercial Law - Faculty of Law
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( NOW ( MP604Z Commercial Law III - sem. ) || MP604Z Commercial Law III - sem. ) && MP506Z Commercial Law II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The object of this learning makes acquaintance with the complex of matter of commercial law. The teaching covers the law of competition (legal protection of competition and unfair competition), explanation of the legal regulation of business persons (business companies and cooperatives), explanation of the business obligations and public legal regulation of business activities. Student has knowledge forming the principles of commercial law,after the teaching in the seminars is able to appy the legal rules. At the end of this course student understands the legal regulation of business companies, competition law, business obligations, is able to explain this regulation, to apply it and to create the legal view for the concrete cases.
- Kinds of contracts
- contract of sale
- contract of work
- lease purchase contract
- banking contracts
- contract of the sale and lease of un undertaking
- contract of control
- sleeping partnership contract
- licencing contract,trade mark,designation of origin
- contract of procurement of a thing
- contract of transportation
- storage contract
- required literature
- BEJČEK, Josef, Petr HAJN, Jarmila POKORNÁ, Jaromír KOŽIAK, Radek RUBAN, Josef ŠILHÁN, Eva TOMÁŠKOVÁ and Eva VEČERKOVÁ. Obchodní právo. Obecná část. Soutěžní právo. 1. vyd. V Praze: C.H. Beck, 2014. xxvii, 383. ISBN 9788074005473. info
- Teaching methods
- Learning is made in the form of lecture (once a week) and following seminaries (once a week). The lectures have cognitive function, seminaries are reserved for practise of ability to apply the legal regulation on the concrete cases.
- Assessment methods
- The course finishes with written test and following oral exam. Indispensable prerequisite for oral exam is a succesfull passing of the written test. Students prove their knowledge in oral exam in dialogue with the teacher, classification makes the teacher according to correctness and perfection of the answers.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- MP604Z Commercial Law III - Seminar
- MVD026K Practical Aspects of the Enforcement of the Commercial Law
- MVD029K Advanced Practical Class in Commercial Law
- MVV7918K Notarial activities in Corporate Law and Contracts
- MVV7922K New Czech Private Law in Comparative Context
(MP410Zk || CM410Zk) && MP604Zk
- MV716K Legal Aspects of Business Activities
(MP501Zk || MP410Zk || CM410Zk) && MP604Zk && !MV716Zk
- MP604Z Commercial Law III - Seminar