LF:aVLKF101 Clinical Pharmacology - Course Information
aVLKF101 Clinical PharmacologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. MUDr. Regina Demlová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PharmDr. Jitka Rychlíčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Martin Baláž (lecturer)
Mgr. Kristýna Nosková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PharmDr. Lenka Součková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Filip Šiška (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Regina Demlová, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Renata Bláblová
Supplier department: Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Wed 9. 3. to Wed 11. 5. Wed 14:00–15:40 Virtuální místnost LF
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- aVLFA0822p Pharmacology II - lec. || VLFA0722p Pharmacology - L
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/30, only registered: 2/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim is to understand the principles of dose adjustment under renal and liver impairment. Clinical pharmacology of antineoplastics, analgesics, antibiotics, and antipsychotics with emphasis on applied pharmacokinetics and drug-drug interactions management are further topics of this subject. The interactive lecture is the main form of teaching.
- online (MS Teams) - Wednesday from 2 PM till 3,30 PM (14:00-15:40) 9.3. Pain management (Rychlickova) 16.3. Clinical pharmacology of antipsychotic drugs, pharmacotherapy of delirium (Noskova) 23.3. Antibiotics in clinical practices (Balaz) 30.3. Applied pharmacology in cancer treatment (R. Demlova) 6.4. Therapy of symptoms in oncology (Siska) 13.4. Applied drug-drug interactions (Souckova) 20.4. Pharmacotherapy and renal impairment (Noskova) 27.4. Pharmacotherapy of ion disbalances (Rychlickova) 4.5. Pharmacotherapy and liver impairment (Rychlickova) 11.5.Case reports (Rychlickova)
- Teaching methods
- online lecture, interactive case reports, discussion. The students can acquire the knowledge and skills of clinical pharmacology at the lectures given by professionals in the fields.
- Assessment methods
- 1. The students have to present a case report provided by the teacher - the case report contains predefined drug-related problems related to topics of the lectures. 2. The students have to pass the final test. The final multiple-choice test with only one correct answer consists out of 30 questions. Minimum 21 of the test questions have to be answered correctly (70%).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Zápočtový test, studijní materiály v IS pod kódem předmětu.
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět si mohou zapsat pouze studenti LF v 8.-12.semestru studia.
- Teacher's information
- The teaching will be online, each Wednesday from 9.3.2022 - 11.5.2022 from 14:00-15:40. Questions regarding teaching can be directed to dr. Rychlickova(email@example.com) or Associate Professor dr. Regina Demlova (firstname.lastname@example.org; 54949 6526). Office hours of the secretariat of the Department of Pharmacology, UKB, Kamenice 5, pavilion A19: daily from 1 pm to 2 pm, tel: 54949 3070.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2022/aVLKF101