LF:BRUD0521c Ultrasound diagnosis I- pr. - Course Information
BRUD0521c Ultrasound diagnosis I- practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Marek Mechl, Ph.D., MBA (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martin Buček (assistant)
Jitka Halouzková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Marek Mechl, Ph.D., MBA
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- BRZP0422p Conventional radiological and not radiological (dynamic and static) procedures, digital radiology II && BRCR0422c Exercise of radiodiagnostics II
Fundamentals of biophysics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Radiology Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The course introduces new trends in UZ imaging and their application in practice
- Learning outcomes
- • Learn the principles of ultrasound imaging • Learn diagnostic options
- 1. Physical principles and devices 2. Liver 3. Bile paths 4. Pancreas 5. Spleen, abdominal vessel and lymph nodes 6. Digestive tubes and peritoneal cavity 7. Kidney and adrenal glands 8. Pan 9. Ultrasound 10. Breast, thyroid gland 11. Sonography in pediatrics 12. Vessel examination (dopplerometry) 13. Endoluminal sonography 14. Emergency sonography
- recommended literature
- Goldberg B., Pettersson H.: Ultrasonography, ISIS MEDICAL MEDIA, 1996
- Teaching methods
- Practical excercises
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses