LF:BLZF0311c Fundamentals of Pharmacology-p - Course Information
BLZF0311c Fundamentals of Pharmacology - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0.4/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Regina Demlová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PharmDr. Jan Juřica, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Barbora Říhová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Amchová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Ladislava Bartošová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Kubátová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. MVDr. Leoš Landa, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kristýna Nosková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jana Nováková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jana Pistovčáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PharmDr. Jana Rudá, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Jitka Rychlíčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PharmDr. Ondřej Zendulka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Barbora Říhová, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Renata Bláblová
Supplier department: Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Fri 11. 10. 15:00–17:30 A19/229, Fri 25. 10. 15:00–17:30 A19/229
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BLLC0111p Med.Chem.- lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will know the drug dosage forms, application routes, drug information sources and research and development of drugs. They will be able make basic pharmacokinetic calculations.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will know the drug dosage forms, application routes, drug information sources and processes concerning research and development of drugs. They will be able make pharmacokinetic calculations.
- Seminar 1. Drug dosage forms and application routes. Drug information sources (SUKL, pharmacopoea, AISLP, EMA). Legislation on drug regulation. Pharmacological calculations.
- Seminar 2. Basic pharmacokinetic processes and parameters. Therapeutic drug monitoring. Computer techniques in pharmacokinetics. Pharmacokinetic case-reports, demonstration of software MW Pharm.
- required literature
- recommended literature
- MARTÍNKOVÁ, Jiřina. Farmakologie pro studenty zdravotnických oborů. 2., zcela přepracované a d. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2018. 520 stran. ISBN 9788024741574. info
- not specified
- LÜLLMANN, Heinz, Klaus MOHR and Lutz HEIN. Barevný atlas farmakologie. Translated by Maxmilián Wenke, Illustrated by Jürgen Wirth. Vyd. 4., české. Praha: Grada, 2012. xiv, 366. ISBN 9788024739083. info
- Vybrané kapitoly z učebnice: http://books.google.cz/books?id=7lNQpLuETq4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=farmakologie&lr=&as_brr=3#PPA4,M1
- Teaching methods
- According to schedule given students are expected to attend lectures and practicals provided by pharmacology teacher. Students are expected to play active role during a lesson and show interest in a topic.
- Assessment methods
- Students are expected to prepare for lessons in advance. To receive credits students are obliged to attend all lessons.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6.