LF:BFBP0622 Bachelor's Thesis II - Course Information
BFBP0622 Bachelor's Thesis II - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Leona Dunklerová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BFLT0554c ETP in Ps., Ger. and Ped.-p && BFPD051 Pediatrics && BFPY051p Psychiatry && BFBP0521 Bachelor's Thesis I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Students can use the methods of rehabilitation, process and theory of literature dissertation topics and describe their own analysis of kinesiology and rehabilitation treatment of a specific case, which healed itself. Bachelor thesis demonstrates the ability of students to apply theoretical knowledge gained by studying the specific problems of rehabilitation.
- Bachelors thesis Research from literature Case reports
- SIEGELOVÁ, Jarmila. Pokyny pro vypracování bakalářské práce : v oboru fyzioterapie a léčebná rehabilitace. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 17 s. ISBN 8021034858. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 45.