PdF:SPk567 Professional experience contin - Course Information
SPk567 Professional experience continuous 1 - MP-PASFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.7. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Jarmila Pipeková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Jarmila Pipeková, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practise assistant work on attached workplace under supervisory of given assistant, watch the work methods of teacher with pupil, prepare yourself for attempts in the area of czech language, mathematics or science by inspections, watch the work methods of special pedagog in the framework of school counselling workplace.
- Learning outcomes
- After the student is able to acquire the basic skills relating to components of work special educator, is able to reflect the specific special school and class.
- Practical continuous experience aimed on assistance work in chosen workplace under the supervision of given assistant, inspections, attempts and special pedagogical diagnostic.
- recommended literature
- MALEŇÁKOVÁ, Šárka a Vlasta VILÍMOVÁ. Pedagogická praxe - cesta od teorie k realitě. In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s.r.o., 2008. s. 262-265, 4 s. ISBN 978-80-7392-052-4.
- ŠIMONÍK, Oldřich. Pedagogická praxe. (Pedagogical Training Practice). Brno: MSD s.r.o., 2005. 128 pp. Empirické studie, svazek 1. ISBN 80-86633-30-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Professional experience continuous
- Assessment methods
- 2 weeks for continuous, professional experience, credit
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 20 hodin.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses