PdF:SPk567 Teaching Practice 1 - MI-ASD - Course Information
SPk567 Teaching Practice 1 - MI-ASDFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.7. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of this course is to provide the assistant´s work at the workplace under the supervison. The student will observe the work methods at the place and the competences of the special needs teacher.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completing the course, students acquire necessary skills related to components of special needs teacher work. Students reflect the specifics of used methods.
- This course focuses on assistance work in the chosen workplace under the supervision of given assistant, and also on the inspections, and an individual pedagogical diagnostics.
- recommended literature
- MALEŇÁKOVÁ, Šárka a Vlasta VILÍMOVÁ. Pedagogická praxe - cesta od teorie k realitě. In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s.r.o., 2008. s. 262-265, 4 s. ISBN 978-80-7392-052-4.
- ŠIMONÍK, Oldřich. Pedagogická praxe. (Pedagogical Training Practice). Brno: MSD s.r.o., 2005. 128 pp. Empirické studie, svazek 1. ISBN 80-86633-30-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Students are gaining practical experience.
- Assessment methods
- 2 weeks for continuous, professional experience, a credit.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 20 hodin.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2021/SPk567