PdF:SPp569 Professional experience contin - Course Information
SPp569 Professional experience continuous 3 - MP-PASFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- SPp568 Teaching Practice 2 - MI-ASD && NOW ( SPp572 Reflective Seminar on Teaching Practice 3 - MP-PAS )
A Professional practice consistent 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The object is of developing and strengthening professional competences acquired during continuous 2 Professional practice and the responsibility for teaching pupils with special educational needs. This is a practical training in schools for pupils with mental disabilities and the PAS.
- Learning outcomes
- After the student is able to identify strengths and weaknesses in the role of teacher, plan to pursue their own teaching pupils with special educational needs in synergy with other obligations, special educator edukačního individual access to my classes, students can work with assistant teacher in his class.
- Practical continuous experience aimed on assistance work in chosen workplace under the supervision of given assistant, inspections, attempts and special pedagogical diagnostic.
- recommended literature
- MALEŇÁKOVÁ, Šárka a Vlasta VILÍMOVÁ. Pedagogická praxe - cesta od teorie k realitě. In Pedagogická praxe a oborové didaktiky. Brno: MSD spol. s.r.o., 2008. s. 262-265, 4 s. ISBN 978-80-7392-052-4.
- ŠIMONÍK, Oldřich. Pedagogická praxe. (Pedagogical Training Practice). Brno: MSD s.r.o., 2005. 128 pp. Empirické studie, svazek 1. ISBN 80-86633-30-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Professional experience continuous
- Assessment methods
- 4 weeks for continuous, professional experience, credit
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 týdny.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2022/SPp569