FF:PJ_05 Polish for Advanced Students - Course Information
PJ_05 Polish for Advanced StudentsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Monika Maciejewska, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Roman Madecki, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Markéta Tarczewska, Ph.D.
- Wed 19:10–20:45 C42
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 47 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Polish course for intermediate students, designed for interested students from other faculties. The main stress is put on conversations, exercising grammar issues presented in former courses and presenting new issues. The teacher uses original texts, audio and video materials, Polish poets’ poems. The students have opportunities to deal closer with facts from Polish history and culture.
- 1. Test.
- 2. Travelling. What we usually using: train, car, airplane and why? Robert Kubica – polish driver. Grammar exercises.
- 3. Names. Grammar exercises.
- 4. Famous Poles: writers, scientists, sport stars. Grammar exercises.
- 5. Exstreme sports and professions. Grammar exercises.
- 6. Polish cartoons – („Reksio”, „Bolek i Lolek”). Grammar exercises.
- 7. What patriotism means to me? Grammar exercises.
- 8. Move. Grammar exercises.
- 9. Wislawa Szymborska poem “Kot w pustym mieszkaniu”. Grammar exercises.
- 10. Are you supersticious? Grammar exercises.
- 11. Popular music among your crowd. Polish music. Listening exercises. Grammar exercises.
- 12. Things I don’t like… Grammar exercises.
- 13. Christmas in Poland. Tradition.
- Garncarek, Piotr. Czas na czasownik : Poziom średni ogólny. Kraków 2002
- Pyzik, Józef. Przygoda z gramatyką. Kraków 2000
- Gałyga, Danuta. Ach, ten język polski! : Poziom progowy. Kraków 2002
- Lipińska, Ewa. Z polskim na ty : Poziom progowy. Kraków 2003
- Assessment methods
- written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Předmět mohou zapsat posluchači všech oborů FF MU.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Mininální počet zaregistrovaných: 5
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses