FF:MED24 Preparatory Seminar SP II - Course Information
MED24 Preparatory Seminar Spanish IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s) (plus 1 credit for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Romana Čadová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Ladislava Miličková, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MED24/01: Mon 18:20–19:55 G25, R. Čadová
MED24/02: Wed 18:20–19:55 G25, R. Čadová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MED23 Preparatory Seminar SP I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objectives of the course (following the Preparatory seminar I) can be summarized as follows: mastering spanish normative grammar; enrichment of vocabulary; oral expression training; thorough preparation for the exam, summarizing the knowledge achieved during the Preparatory seminar I and II.
- 1. Revision of lessons 1-13 from the student`s book Španělština pro samouky (Spanish for autodidacts).
- 2. Future tense; adverbs.
- 3. Days of the week; ordinal numerals; weather; "repetir".
- 4. Comparison and comparing.
- 5. Personnal pronouns "decir" and "traer", and their forms.
- 6. Imperfect tense.
- 7. Conditional mood.
- 8. Introducing oneself; pronouns "cada", "todo"; "traducir".
- 9. Revision.
- 10. Interrogative and relative pronouns; "poner".
- 11. Past perfect tense; "continuar".
- 12. Past perfect of the irregular verbs.
- 13. Final Revision.
- Assessment methods
- Regular attendance and active participation in the course. Final test (written).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses