FF:MED24 Preparatory Seminar SP II - Course Information
MED24 Preparatory Seminar Spanish IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s) (plus 1 credit for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Bc. Silvie Elmoujahid, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MED24/01: Tue 9:10–10:45 zrusena M13, S. Elmoujahid
MED24/02: Wed 10:50–12:25 KOM 409, S. Elmoujahid
- MED23 Preparatory Seminar SP I
succefull pass of the final test in the course MED23
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with the basic knowledge of Spanish. In the classes will be summarized the knowledge achieved during the Preparatory seminar I and II and the students will be prepared for the final exam after the first year of study.
- 1. recapitulation – Repaso I.
- 2. L8 – infinitive structures, demonstratives
- 3. L8 – PONER, verbs E-I; L9 - numerals
- 4. L9 – unaccented forms of personal pronouns, VALER, representation of nouns by articles
- 5. L9 – mucho, poco, …; L10 – graduation of adjectives, comparation
- 6. L10 – gerundio, TARDAR, OLER, diminutives
- 7. L11 – future tense, conditional sentences, TRAER, combinations of pronous
- 8. L11 – CADA; L12 – past simple tense
- 9. L12 – structures with gerund, structures with the verb HACER
- 10. L13 – affirmative imperative, absolute superlative
- 11. L13 – advers and graduation, así-como
- 12. L14 – conditional, sequence of tenses
- 13. L14 – relative and possessive pronouns, LO, VOLVER A + inf.
- required literature
- MACÍKOVÁ, Olga and Ludmila MLÝNKOVÁ. Učebnice současné španělštiny 1. Praha, 2008. info
- recommended literature
- CASTRO, Francisca. USO de la gramática española elemental. Madrid, 1996. info
- Teaching methods
- During the classes will take place theoretical lectures and exercises of the discussed issues, it is also assumed that the students will do some preparation at home.
- Assessment methods
- Regular attendance and active participation in the course. Final exam (written).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses