FF:MED23 Practical Spanish I - Course Information
MED23 Practical Spanish IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Cristina Rodríguez García, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:00–13:40 C33, Thu 10:00–11:40 A21
- ! ROMSJIBXPa Practical Spanish III && ! ROMSJIBXJ Practical Spanish II B && ! SJIA003 Practical Spanish I && ! ROM1BSJ01 Practical Spanish I && ! PrF:MP116Z Spanish for Lawyers && ! PřF:JSP01 Spanish for Science 1 && ! CJVS1ST SPANISH FOR STUDY AND INTERNSHIP && ! ESF:BKJ_JSJ1 Foreign Language S && ! ESF:MKJ_JSJ2 Foreign Language II && ! ESF:BPJ_JI1S Foreign Language I/1 - S && ! ESF:MPJ_JIIAS Foreign Language II/A - S && ! ESF:MPJ_JII1Sa Foreign Language II/1 - S && ! OBOR ( SJ ) && ! PROGRAM ( B - SJ_ ) && ! NOWANY ( MED17 Practical French I , MED29 Practical Italian I , ROMSJIBXP Practical Spanish I , ROM1BSJ01 Practical Spanish I , PrF:MP116Z Spanish for Lawyers , PřF:JSP01 Spanish for Science 1 )
The entrance level of European reference frame is A0.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 23 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 20/23, only registered: 1/23
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with a basic knowledge of Spanish (A0-A1 CEFR).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
- communicate in the most common situations of everyday life;
- ask questions (hobbies, languages, work, study, lessons, etc.) and answer them in a simple way;
- read a short text and to write several coherent sentences;
- apply basic grammar rules.
- Lessons 1-5 from the textbook.
- Gender, regular verbs, verbs 'ser' and 'tener'.
- Prepositions and numbers.
- Irregular verbs.
- Letters and phone calls.
- Differences between el/la/los/las-un/una/unos/unas.
- Verb gustar.
- Family, work, accomodation, food.
- required literature
- CASTRO VIUDEZ, Francisca, Pilar DÍAZ BALLESTEROS, Ignacio RODERO and Carmen SARDINERO FRANCO. Nuevo Español en marcha : curso de español como lengua extranjera. Primera edición. Alcobendas (Madrid): SGEL, 2014. 151 stran. ISBN 9788497783736. info
- recommended literature
- CASTRO, Francisca. USO de la gramática española elemental. Madrid, 1996. info
- Teaching methods
- During the classes there will be theoretical lectures and exercises of the discussed issues, it is also assumed that the students will do some preparation at home.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance 2 days per week. Written final test aimed at testing the language skills. Regular attendance and active class participation. It is also necessary to work with an online course of Spanish in ELF.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština. && !MED17 && !MED29
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- MED17 Practical French I
!FJIA003 && !obor(FJ) && !program(B-FJ_) && ! ROMFJIB2XP && !ROMFJIBXJ && !ROM1BFR01 && !MED29 && !MED23 && !NOWANY(MED23, MED29, ROMFJIBXP, ROM1BFR01) && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ4 && !PdF:FJ0004 && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ3 && !PdF:FJ0003 && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ2 && !PdF:FJ0002 && !PdF:FJBV_FPZ1 && !PdF:FJ0001 && !PrF:MP109Z && !FSS:CJVF101 && !FSS:CJVF401 && !PřF:JFP01 && !ESF:BKJ_JFJ1 && !ESF:BPJ_JI1F && !ESF:MKJ_JFJ2 && !ESF:MPJ_JIIAF && !ESF:MPJ_JII1Fa && !NOWANY(PdF:FJBV_FPZ1, PdF:FJBV_FPZ3, PdF:FJ0001, PdF:FJ0003, PrF:MP109Z)
- MED24 Practical Spanish II
- MED29 Practical Italian I
!ROMIJIB2XP && !ROMIJIBXJ && !ROM1BIJ01 && !IJIA003 && !obor(IJ) && !program(B-IJ_) && !NOWANY(MED23, MED17, ROMIJIBXP, ROM1BIJ01) && !MED17 && !MED23
- MED17 Practical French I
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/MED23