FF:MED24 Practical Spanish II - Course Information
MED24 Practical Spanish IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Bc. Silvie Elmoujahid, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 12:30–14:05 C31, Wed 10:50–12:25 M24
- MED23 Practical Spanish I
succefull pass of the final test in the course MED23 The entrance level of European reference frame is A1.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 0/50
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with the basic knowledge of Spanish. In the classes will be summarized the knowledge achieved during the Preparatory seminar I and II and the students will be prepared for the final exam after the first year of study.
- 1. recapitulation – Repaso I.
- 2. L8 – infinitive structures, demonstratives
- 3. L8 – PONER, verbs E-I; L9 - numerals
- 4. L9 – unaccented forms of personal pronouns, VALER, representation of nouns by articles
- 5. L9 – mucho, poco, …; L10 – graduation of adjectives, comparation
- 6. L10 – gerundio, TARDAR, OLER, diminutives
- 7. L11 – future tense, conditional sentences, TRAER, combinations of pronous
- 8. L11 – CADA; L12 – past simple tense
- 9. L12 – structures with gerund, structures with the verb HACER
- 10. L13 – affirmative imperative, absolute superlative
- 11. L13 – advers and graduation, así-como
- 12. L14 – conditional, sequence of tenses
- 13. L14 – relative and possessive pronouns, LO, VOLVER A + inf.
- required literature
- MACÍKOVÁ, Olga and Ludmila MLÝNKOVÁ. Učebnice současné španělštiny 1. Praha, 2008. info
- recommended literature
- CASTRO, Francisca. USO de la gramática española elemental. Madrid, 1996. info
- Teaching methods
- During the classes will take place theoretical lectures and exercises of the discussed issues, it is also assumed that the students will do some preparation at home.
- Assessment methods
- Written examination aimed at testing the essential language skills. Regular attendance and active participation in the course.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses