FF:AR1A107 German II - Course Information
AR1A107 German IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Pleva (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Elbel, Ph.D.
Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Martina Maradová
Supplier department: Department of Auxiliary Historical Sciences and Archive Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 16:00–17:40 B2.42
- AR1A14 German I &&! NOWANY ( AR1A207 German II , PV1A207 German II )&&(! AR1B53 German II )&&(! PV1B52 German II )
Completion of German I. Students who did not complete the German I course will sit a test during the first lesson. Registration will depend on the test results.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/20, only registered: 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the German teaching during the first two terms is to master basic German grammar, basic vocabulary for routine conversation and an introduction to the reading of technical texts. The lessons largely focus on morphological and syntactical elements which appear in both older and newer German technical texts, reading skills and the application of vocabulary in speech. Attention is also paid to writing, spelling, and with respect to the aforementioned discipline, reading and writing in the Neo-Gothic cursive writing. Emphasis is also placed on individual reading.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will be able to: - an active and passive knowledge of German vocabulary, though to a wider extent than the German I course (e.g. the textbook Němčina pro jazykové školy nově 2) - to a greater extent use irregular verbs, then regular and irregular verbs with separable and inseparable prefixes - form the passive - form the most common compound sentences - understand texts with a historical theme, more difficult than the German I course - write a brief summarizing text - speak coherently
- Working with text
- HÖPPNEROVÁ, Věra. Němčina pro jazykové školy nově : der, die, das. Illustrated by Josef Pospíchal. 1. vydání. Plzeň: Fraus, 2011. 232 stran. ISBN 9788072389582. info
- Materiály vyučujícího
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zapisují imatrikulační ročníky 2016-2018.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/AR1A107