FF:HVK_02b Proseminar II - Course Information
HVK_02b Proseminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Petr Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Macek, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 28. 2. 12:00–12:50 N42, Fri 27. 3. 12:00–12:50 N42, Fri 24. 4. 12:00–12:50 N42, Fri 15. 5. 12:00–12:50 N42
- Successful completion of subject VHK_02a
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The Seminar of Musicology II is intended for beginning students of musical science, it follows the Proseminar I. The second semester is focused on elaboration of own pre-seminar written work of students. The themes of the works are mostly focused on regional musical history and biography.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to create a coherent musicological text on a given subject according to established rules.
- The main aim of this course is to master and excercise the elementary musicological work. The output of this proseminar will be a written work.
- FUKAČ, Jiří and Ivan POLEDŇÁK. Úvod do studia hudební vědy (Introduction in the Studies of Musicology). 1st ed. Olomouc: Vydavatelství Univerzity Palackého, 1995. 146 pp. ISBN 80-706-7496-2. info
- Teaching methods
- Homework, class discuccion
- Assessment methods
- Pre-seminar work, or other requirements according to the instructor's instructions.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny + 4 hodiny individuálních konzultací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses