PřF:C7460 Identif. of Org.Comp.-lab. - Course Information
C7460 Identification of Organic Compounds - lab.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: graded credit. Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Advanced course of organic compounds analysis for students of chemistry. Identification of organic compounds on the base of comprehensive UV-VIS, FTIR, H-, C-NMR and MS data.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.