PřF:C7460 Identif. of Org.Comp.-lab. - Course Information
C7460 Identification of Organic Compounds - lab.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: graded credit. Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- c6060 Methods of Chem. Research II && c5060 Methods of Chemical Research I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Advanced course of organic compounds analysis for students of chemistry. Identification of organic compounds on the base of comprehensive UV-VIS, FTIR, H-, C-NMR and MS data.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.