PřF:GB001 Geological seminar - Course Information
GB001 Geological seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
- Thu 16:00–16:50 G1,01004
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! NOW ( PdF:ONLINE_A English Online ) && ( KREDITY_MIN ( 90 ) || PROGRAM ( D - GE4 ) || PROGRAM ( N - GE ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/100, only registered: 0/100, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 38 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Postgraduate students and teachers present the results of their work here. Main objectives of the seminary is a general knowlege on the present research in different fields of geology.
- Assessment methods
- Lectures are obligatory for students.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.