PřF:GB001 Geological seminar - Course Information
GB001 Geological seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( PROGRAM ( D - GEOL_ ) || PROGRAM ( N - GE ) || PROGRAM ( N - GEO ) || PROGRAM ( N - GRS ) || PROGRAM ( N - AEG ) || KREDITY_MIN ( 120 ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 74 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Postgraduate students and teachers present the results of their work here. Main objectives of the seminar are to gain general knowlege on the present research in different fields of geology.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will get an overview of current research trends in various geological sciences. He will have an overview of the research methodology and will be able to apply his / her knowledge if needed.
- Zpravodaj České geologické společnosti - aktuální čísla
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are obligatory for students.
- Assessment methods
- Credit based on active presence
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/GB001