PřF:F8720 Plasma physics laboratory - Course Information
F8720 Plasma physics laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the parctical course the should be able to: understand the principles of measuring methods; have the practical skill to perform the plasma diagnostics; interconnect the knowledge from different courses like Elementary processes in plasma, High frequency electronics and Vaccuum physics
- measurement of plasma density using probes; determination of electron energy distribution function by probes; measurement of collision frequency using electron cyclotron resonance; measurement of first Townsend coefficient; study of decomposing plasma; verification of Paschen law; measurement of electron density by resonator method;
- Teaching methods
- laboratory work
- Assessment methods
- defending the reports from all tasks
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.