PřF:F8720 Plasma physics laboratory - Course Information
F8720 Plasma physics laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Antonín Tálský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Verification of the Paschen law, determination of the glow discharge
cathode fall and voltage-current characteristics.
Determination of the Townsend's ionisation coefficient of noble gases.
Measuring of the electron temperature and electron density in the glow discharge plasma with use of the Langmuir probe.
Determination of the electron collision frequency from the electron cyclotron resonance absorption.
Study of the plasma afterglow by microwave resonant cavity methode.
Determination of the electron distribution function in low pressure plasma.
- TÁLSKÝ, Antonín and Jan JANČA. Speciální praktikum z vysokofrekvenční elektroniky a fyziky plazmatu. 1. vyd. Brno: Rektorát UJEP, 1975. 100 s. info
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.