PřF:S5035 MU Life Scinces Seminar - Course Information
S5035 Masaryk University Life Sciences Seminar sponsored by CEITEC and ICRCFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (seminar tutor), doc. Mgr. Lumír Krejčí, Ph.D. (deputy)
prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lumír Krejčí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Říha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mary Anne O'Connell, PhD. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Alena Damborská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Papoušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Mon 19. 9. to Sun 18. 12. Thu 16:00–17:50 B11/132
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Individual presentations of students describing project progress. The seminar is also a forum for lectures of visiting students and researchers.
- The actual program is changed for every periods and is based on lectures of PhD students and invited experts.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2004. xv, 1591. ISBN 0471392235. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- Sufficient presence (80% = 8 lectures per semester) at the MU Life Science Seminar Series is required. The presence will be checked using the official attendance lists. It is possible to substitute an absence by attending a Mendel lecture.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: předmět pro doktorský studijní program Chemie.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses