PřF:S5035 MU Life Scinces Seminar - Course Information
S5035 Masaryk University Life Sciences Seminar sponsored by CEITEC and ICRCFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lumír Krejčí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Říha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mary Anne O'Connell, PhD. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Jiří Damborský, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Stanislav Pekár, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Ondřej Slabý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lucie Nesvadbová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–17:50 B11/132
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Individual presentations of students describing project progress. The seminar is also a forum for lectures of visiting students and researchers.
- The program of the seminar differs each semester and is composed of talks given by world-class scientists.
- See the program on the webpage given below.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2004. xv, 1591. ISBN 0471392235. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- Sufficient presence - 60 % of Life Sciences lectures. It is possible to substitute an absence by attending a Mendel lecture. The attendance will be checked using the official attendance lists.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: předmět pro doktorský studijní program Chemie.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information