PřF:F6530 Spectroscopy methods - Course Information
F6530 Spectroscopy methodsFaculty of Science
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Karel Navrátil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Karel Navrátil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Humlíček, CSc.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Karel Navrátil, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- F3060 Oscillations, waves, optics || F3100 Oscillations, waves, optics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Basic concept of lecture, measured quantities, generation of spectrum, spectral line width, prism, diffraction grating, spectroscopic instruments, measurements of wavelengths, standards and etalons of wavelengths, spectral instruments with high resolution, Fourier spectroscopy, quality and quantity spectral analysis, sensitivity of methods, absorption and reflection spectra, spectroscopic ellipsometry, laser spectroscopy.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: L.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2008-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/F6530