PřF:Bi6682 Prot. areas of Brno surround 2 - Course Information
Bi6682 Protected areas of Brno surroundings 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Veselý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Veselý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Veselý, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( Bi2030 High. plant phylog. & divers. || Bi1010 Plant phylog. & divers. )&&( Bi2130 Field course of system. botany || Bi2160 Field botanical excursion || Bi2230 Field course of botany )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 2/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Meet important botanical localities of Brno and surroundings;
Enforce your knowledge of the flora of South Moravia
- Learning outcomes
- After passing the subject, student will:
- know important nature reserves of Brno surrounding;
- be able to describe the locality (landscape, geology, vegetation);
- enumerate key species and justify the subject of procection.
- By the beginning of the growing season takes the form of teaching introductory lectures representing selected protected areas. The presentations will mention the history and present, their flora, geology, or rare species of fauna.
- In the second half of March excursions will begin. First, the locations of Brno, then in the vicinity of Brno. Excursions are usually half-day, in the case of special interest may be visited sites in the more distant surroundings of Brno.
- Tichý L. et al.: Ohrožené rostliny města Brna. Svazek 1-3. Brno, Rezekvítek a Magistrát města Brna, 1999-2003
- MACKOVČIN, Peter, Matilda JATIOVÁ, Petr SLAVÍK, Jaromír DEMEK, Vít GRULICH, Libor HORT, Karel HUDEC, Hubert KŘÍŽ, Zdeněk LAŠTŮVKA, Josef PETRUŠ, Ladislav PLÁNKA, Miroslav SEDLÁČEK and Jiří UNAR. Brněnsko. 1st ed. Praha: Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny ČR a EkoCentrum Brno, 2008. 932 pp. Chráněná území ČR, sv. 9. ISBN 978-80-86064-66-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and excursions
- Assessment methods
- Credit for active participation in field excursions.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: jaro sudých let.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: plus několik polodenních exkurzí.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2022/Bi6682