FF:MED24 Practical Spanish II - Course Information
MED24 Practical Spanish IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 6 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Cristina Rodríguez García, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- MED23 Practical Spanish I
Succefull pass of the final test in the course MED23.
The entrance level of European reference frame is A1.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with the basic knowledge of French (A1-A2 CEFR).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
- communicate in the most common situations of everyday life;
- ask questions (hobbies, languages, work, study, lessons, etc.) and simply answer them;
- read and write a short text;
- use basic grammar rules acquired during the seminar I and II;
- apply the acquired competencies in the final exam.
- Vocabulary: food, habits, family.
- How do I get to...? Prepositions of place.
- Regular and irregular verbs.
- Verb estar + gerund.
- Past tense (pretérito indefinido).
- Seasons of the year.
- Vocabulary: colours, clothes, shopping.
- Personal pronouns.
- Verb doler. The human body, health.
- Past tense (pretérito imperfecto).
- required literature
- CASTRO VIUDEZ, Francisca, Pilar DÍAZ BALLESTEROS, Ignacio RODERO and Carmen SARDINERO FRANCO. Nuevo Español en marcha : curso de español como lengua extranjera. Primera edición. Alcobendas (Madrid): SGEL, 2014. 151 stran. ISBN 9788497783736. info
- recommended literature
- CASTRO, Francisca. USO de la gramática española elemental. Madrid, 1996. info
- Teaching methods
- During the classes will take place theoretical lectures and exercises of the discussed issues, it is also assumed that the students will do some preparation at home.
- Assessment methods
- Written examination aimed at testing the essential language skills. Regular attendance and active participation in the course.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Španělština.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses