ESF:MKH_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
MKH_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Ivan Hálek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Ivan Hálek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Ivan Hálek, CSc.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
- Sat 25. 9. 12:50–16:15 P201
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! KHDISA Diploma Thesis Seminar
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Business Management (programme ESF, N-EKM)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, student should be able to approach writing the diploma thesis as a scientific work; The student should be able to properly conceiving the diploma thesis ; The student should be able to choosing the correct strategy and tactics of professional text writing - of managing the project of thesis. The student should be able to learn to quickly and correctly read and process information sources and keep to the rules of publishing ethics. Students will acquire knowledge of principles of professional-style writing. Last but not least the student should be able to establishing, implementing and evaluating empirical investigation and formulating recommendations that result from that investigation. At the end of this course, student should be able to demonstrating their awareness of principles of successful presentation at the defence of the thesis. The ultimate objective would be for students to be able to apply the knowledge in practice.
- 1. seminar of MKH_DIS1 OPENING INFORMATIVE LECTURE INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION OF RECOMMEDED LITERATURE concerning each theme of opening lecture I - time schedule of education is individually selected by each student POT ELABORATION - as the part of the diploma paper project. POT will contain the opening parts of the project of diploma paper, concretely: - theme of diploma paper - formulation of diploma paper object - formulation of diploma paper goal - characteristic of intended methodology use for diploma paper solution (include research hypothesis, if the empiric research is the part of the diploma paper)
- required literature
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga and Alena MILTOVÁ. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách :několik zásad pro začátečníky. Vyd. 1. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2005. 209 s. ISBN 8086429407. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures; self-studiing; work individual project DP;
- Assessment methods
- - ELABORATION of a POT (work amended by tutor) - as a project of a diploma paper. - INSERTING POT into the directory of the course on IS MUNI no later than on the 1st December - ACCEPTANCE of the POT by tutor (methodically evaluated as suitable and available for processing the diploma work). In the case of acceptance of the presentation by tutor, the accreditation is granted.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Podmínkou udělení záp. je vystoupení studenta na semináři s tezemi DP
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět KHDISA.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses