ESF:MKH_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
MKH_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MKH_TEDP Master Thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Business Management (programme ESF, N-EKM)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, student should be able to approach writing the diploma thesis as a scientific work; The student should be able to properly conceiving the diploma thesis ; The student should be able to choosing the correct strategy and tactics of professional text writing - of managing the project of thesis. The student should be able to learn to quickly and correctly read and process information sources and keep to the rules of publishing ethics. Students will acquire knowledge of principles of professional-style writing. Last but not least the student should be able to establishing, implementing and evaluating empirical investigation and formulating recommendations that result from that investigation.
- Individual consultation with the supervisor of the thesis during the semester.
- required literature
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga and Alena MILTOVÁ. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách :několik zásad pro začátečníky. Vyd. 1. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2005. 209 s. ISBN 8086429407. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual study and consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Preparation Diploma Thesis and participation in consultations are evaluated as requirements fulfilled/not fultilled. Credits are granted at the supervisor the end of the semester after all criteria have been met.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět KHDISA.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses