ESF:XPX_ZAST Foreign internship - Course Information
XPX_ZAST Foreign internshipFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: PhDr. Denisa Gritzová
Supplier department: Faculty of Economics and Administration
- The student will be awarded with ECTS based on a seminar work which should be sumbitted by the student within 3 weeks after finishing of the internship.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar work in length of 5 pages. The student describes the course of the internship: company description, lenght of internship, job content, the eventual impact of the internship on student's studies, positives and negatives, summary of the internship itself. The seminar work must be in the same language as used during the internship.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude studentovi zapsán po ukončení stáže a odevzdání seminární práce.