ESF:XPX_ZAST Foreign internship - Course Information
XPX_ZAST Foreign internshipFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. (from 1 credit increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Michaela Sudická
Supplier department: Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The student will be awarded with ECTS based on a seminar work which should be submitted within 3 weeks after finishing the internship.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar work in length of 5 pages. The student describes the course of the internship: company description, lenght of internship, job content, the eventual impact of the internship on student's studies, positives and negatives, summary of the internship itself. The seminar work must be in the same language as used during the internship.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.